Win Four Tickets to see Roald Dahl’s Fantastic Mr Fox
at the Lyric Hammersmith
25 January – 19 Feburary 2017
Win Four Tickets to see Roald Dahl’s Fantastic Mr Fox at the Lyric Hammersmith
25 Jan – 19 Feb
Roald Dahl’s Fantastic Mr Fox
Written by Roald Dahl
Adapted for the stage by Sam Holcroft
‘a whisker-licking treat’
Boggis, Bunce and Bean, three greedy, smelly, horrid farmers hate the cunning Mr Fox.
Mr Fox is smart, clever and rather fantastic, but he doesn’t realise how determined the farmers are to get revenge. Can he hatch a plan to save his family and friends? Can they outrun the diggers and outsmart the farmers? And can Rabbit shut up long enough not to give the game away?
This brand new musical adaptation of Roald Dahl’s Fantastic Mr Fox is family fun at its finest. A juicy tale of greed, pride and the power of friendship, this flagship production for the Roald Dahl centenary celebrations, promises a dahlicious theatrical feast with live music and songs and gloriumptious designs. A wondercrump treat for the whole family!
A Nuffield Southampton Theatres and Curve Production in association with Lyric Hammersmith
Terms and conditions: Winning tickets valid for Tue-Fri performances from 26 Jan – 05 Feb, subject to availability. Family Tickets are for two adults and two children or one adult and three children.
For your chance to win 4 tickets for Fantastic Mr Fox
all you have to do is answer the following question correctly:
Who hates Mr Fox?
To enter fill in the competition form below
Only entries submitted using our form will be accepted
Competition ends 25/01/17
Winners will be notified by email 26/01/17
Don’t forget to take a look at our other competitions here.
Competitions on What’s Good To Do are sponsored by The Creation Station.
Terms and Conditions
- Only one member of each household may enter. Duplicate entries will be deleted.
- By entering any of our competitions you agree that your first name and town will be posted on our website in the event that you are a winner.
- We reserve the right to amend the end date of any competition.
- Your personal details are only used for the purposes of sending out any prize you may win.
- Prizes are as specified and can not be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.
- Some prizes may be sent direct from sponsors and we cannot be held liable for any prizes that are lost/unclaimed.
- Only fully completed entries via our Competition Entry Form will be accepted, all others will be deleted.
- Any entries deemed suspicious or from bots will be deleted.
- We reserve the right to refuse any entry,
- No cash alternatives will be offered.
- No bulk entries of entries from third parties and/or automated services will be accepted.
- Competition is open to UK residents only.
- The judges decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.