|Date:||22-23 October 2011|
|Time:||10am – 5pm|
|Venue:||Renaissance Hotel Manchester|
Killer home electronics come to Manchester again at the largest Consumer Electronics Entertainment Show in the North of England.
– Entertainment technology for the home
– Try and buy 3D Plasma and LED TVs
– Try and buy 3D Home Cinema Projectors
– See the Star Wars Blu-Rays on Demo
– Hear amazing sound systems
– Fantastic discounts for all visitors
– 13 years and counting in 2011
See the latest from Panasonic, Samsung, Philips, Sonos and the best of the Hi-fi and Home Cinema industry.
Admission: Adults £7
Students/Senior Citizens (over 65) £4
Accompanied Children under 16 FREE