MotorSport UK The First UK National Motorsport Show
To Break Down The Barriers!
MotorSport UK, the new motorsport show that promotes all categories and types of national racing has confirmed a host of star names who will be attending the inaugural event, which will take place at the Jaguar Exhibition Hall at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry on the 5th- 6th November.
MotorSport UK will be showcasing all varieties and levels of national motorsport and includes some of the biggest and most diverse names from British motorsport, such as Formula Kart Stars, 750 Motor Club, Murtaya Sports Cars and the P1 Superstock championship to name a few.
MotorSport UK has been designed to appeal specifically to those who are looking to get involved in club motorsport and provide individuals with the chance to meet manufacturers, clubs, teams and suppliers to discuss their next racing steps.
Show Founder and Organiser, Martin Capenhurst explains.
"Over the last few years a great number of people I have spoken to have told me there is a need for a motorsport show that breaks down the barriers for new competitors to enter motorsport. MotorSport UK will be an event that allows enthusiasts and competitors to identify and take the next steps in their motorsport careers."
Go Motorsport's Jonathan Gill adds,
"We are delighted to be supporting MotorSport UK which will be showcasing many of the opportunities available. Every year there are close to 5000 events organised by MSA motor clubs throughout the country encompassing a wide variety of disciplines ranging from autotests and hillclimbs to kart races and navigational rallies that you can contest in your everyday road car. To find out more either visit the GoMotorsport.net website or, better still, visit MotorSport UK."
The Speedworks Toyota Avensis NGTC Touring Car will be on display and the event will also play host to a number of stars of British motorsport who will take part in a series of interviews on the MotorSport UK Live Stage which will be hosted by sports presenter Gemma Scott.
Visitors will be treated to an eclectic mix of the latest machines and equipment, including track day, kit, rally, off road cars and motorcycles.
Tickets are £12.50 per day in advance (£15 on the door), £7.50 for under 16s and £30.00 per day in advance for a family of 4 (two adults and two children) (£37.50 on the door) and are available at www.motorsportshow.co.uk. Parking for show visitors is FREE.
– MotorSport UK is the brainchild of Martin Capenhurst and brings together all categories of national motorsport
– MotorSport UK is aimed at trackday and race series organisers, car clubs, suppliers and competitors
– Martin already has a wealth of experience in organizing motorsport related shows such as Kartmania, which is the UK's premier kart show and is now in its 5th year
– A former competitor, he is also a member of the MSA Kart Sport Committee
– Tickets on the door are £15 per day, £7.50 for under 16s and £37.50 for a family of 4. Parking is FREE. Discounted advance bookings are available through the website www.motorsportshow.co.uk
– For club members, admission is £10 on production of MSA Licence or club membership card
– To arrange media accreditation please contact Nick Richardson