Reviewed by Sue Jenkins
The Nue Voe ear buds arrived in a very attractive box as promised and I spent many hours looking at them hoping that soon I could get to try them out and when I finally did I wasn’t disappointed. Made from polymer resin housing, extremely good looking and bang on trend with the tortoishell colouring, damping qualities that offer the best level of distortion free audio, these are the best ear buds I have tried and I have tried a few.
The Nue Voe have by far the best bass and low frequency sounds making for a very pleasant listening experience.
Nue Voe Features:
– Super-efficient balanced-armature driver design, with Polk Optimized Electro-acoustic Tuning, ensures detailed highs, with more open mid-range and deeper low frequency response than other headphones. Truly immersive!
– Multiple ear tips included, find the one that fits you best!
– Silicone and memory foam ear tips, co-molded to the shape of the headphone ear tube, enhance passive noise isolation and contribute to dynamic audio response.
– Easy-to-use, ergonomic in-line 3-button controller with built-in microphone for intuitive audio and phone control.
– Lightweight cable with convenient Y-junction supports iOS devices and allows you to easily adjust the cable to your needs on-the-fly.
– No more flyaway cable! Nue Voe’s unique 90-degree connector is gold-plated, and precision-machined to seat deeper into your source connection. (We were not kidding when we said it had real sex appeal!)
– Available in stylish Tortoise or sleek Black finish.
These are truly the best in ear phones you can buy compared to other big name brands which leave you with ringing in the ear. The sound quality is impressive and left me with a smile on my face and they fit comfortably in my ears. With their 48″ cord and inline control and microphone they are a joy to use.
For more information visit www.polkaudio.com.
Available to buy from Amazon here.